Subject: [Leica] Micro 4/3rds
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:24:34 -0500

I'm an IS fan myself now that I'm 'over 60' and can't seem to hold a
camera as rock-solid as I used to. I just wish Olympus would come out
with a smaller micro 4/3 body like the G1/GH1. I like the viewfinder
in the Panasonics (those add-on viewfinders just don't cut it with my
eyesight) but IS sure would be nice when I use my Leica lenses!

Jim