Subject: [Leica] Used M9 prices
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 14:02:59 -0400
References: <AANLkTi=7oDG9052_Ba1bO0=bUJmzsM4SKvd4oZ2p2he0@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTimxfJFQyeYsc0fKVFCPYQwD9n0_2nTf7QWU1p6d@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=twJAmkDba3K_ZAO7WivdtN=wvwnOdUicP=7Na@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=5Et4_wqAGBusfQocVxGWi1MKhXSmDjVaE8=KS@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTikcE3hG+7Ko+9zjK3-jLYiqb6bh1F_DMue3RYS1@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=MrRmh-5TB-WoXTvnekppBX8hHFy-c8JkthKOc@mail.gmail.com> <422CDDB2-C22A-416F-B07B-EB7951C19888@bex.net> <21A98AD0-AB41-4776-88A0-63CD5177EDFE@embarqmail.com>

The Liberty website appears real, but the quote below sounds WAY too glib
and detailed to have been composed by your ordinary user, and there seems to
be some controversy about Liberty:

        http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100818164404AAUVdD7

What about this (assuming no concerns about trafficking in a stolen item,
and I don't know how one would alleviate those concerns): Have the seller
list it on eBay at the agreed-on Sell It Now price, put in your bid
immediately, and utilize eBay's escrow service to be able to inspect the
item before eBay releases payment to the seller?

?howard

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Used M9 prices)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Used M9 prices)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Used M9 prices)