Subject: [Leica] Used M9 prices
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:38:11 -0400

Tina?

Does eBay offer an intermediary service, as implied here, for items not
being sold on eBay?
If so, is there some concern about being defrauded anyway? The process
sounds like it ought to be pretty foolproof.
Or was your concern the possibility that the camera is stolen goods? A LNIB
camera at 1/3 of used prices sure raises a red flag! As does the
foreign-accented English.

?howard

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Used M9 prices)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Used M9 prices)