Subject: [Leica] Anyone using Drobo
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:44:13 -0400

2010-09-14-22:28:16 Jeff Moore:
> If your disks don't get corrupted but the controller has just swooned,
> you'd pull your disks (in their convenient carriers) and put them in a
> working NAS, either your own repaired one or another.  Not sure what
> flexibility there might be with the second being a different model,
> but their tech support would know.  Power up.  Array should be there.

I winged this one, rather than looking for it in the FAQ.  Quoth the FAQ:

http://www.readynas.com/forum/faq.php#How_do_I_migrate_disks_over_from_an_existing_ReadyNAS_to_another%3F

A useful document.

http://www.readynas.com/forum/faq.php

Replies: Reply from alal at poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] Anyone using Drobo)