Subject: [Leica] IMGS: check out Keith Wessel's photographs
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 23:43:42 -0500

On Mar 13, 2011, at 11:05 PM, Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:

> Funding is one thing, votes another - his views obviously struck a chord
> with the majority who took the trouble to vote, irrespective of where he
> got
> his backing from!

Yes. Jayanand. Of course. We know he and the other radical right governors
and representatives
won their elections.

Let us not pretend naivete.

They lied about the ways and means they intended to govern.
It has been proven - In virtually every election - who ever spends the most
money on campaigns will win.
They ran their campaigns on cultural issues and "jobs."
None of them have done one piece of legislation addressing the issues they
ran on.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com