Subject: [Leica] Buy your new Leica lens now
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:52:20 +0530

Geoff,
You may well be right, but just one thing - in my experience, I have learnt
never believe what any company tells me 100%, or believe them that it is
the complete picture - they will ONLY tell you what they want you to know,
and more often than not they are also economical with the truth (I am not
implying falsehood, mind you - just not the whole truth). This experience
is born out of dealing with companies from all around the world on a daily
basis for 35 odd years. YMMV.
Cheers
Jayanand