Subject: [Leica] Program to erase a HDD
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 19:01:43 -0600

Please don't tell me I am compromised with the sledgehammer/.44 magnum
approach, else I will have to find a higher level.

Ken

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] Program to erase a HDD)
Reply from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Program to erase a HDD)
Message from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Program to erase a HDD)