From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 13:37:14 -0600

Hi Steve,

Brian set me up sometime ago to post from either my usual address or my
gmail address.  Last evening, I was attempting to change my subscriber
address to my gmail address, which also required me to re-enable my
subscription, which was disabled because of the large number of bounces.
When I submitted this change, which requires Brian's approval, LUG mail
began to appear at my normal address.

So, I am caught in the midst of a change, which the system won't allow me to
reverse, and Brian is out of touch.  However, everything is functioning.

I know this doesn't answer your question about gmail.  Outlook Express is
much more flexible than gmail, so I prefer to stick with it if possible.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA