Subject: [Leica] War Photographers
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 00:22:50 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami

I'm really impressed and thank you for share these experiences, you
was, you are wise, fortunately you decide run away!. This would be a
very interesting part, if you consider it, to be included in your
book, I really can't wait for it. Many thanks!

cheers
Lluis

El 10/01/2012, a las 23:47, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: