Subject: [Leica] NEX-7 vs. M9 comparison
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 07:07:59 -0400

Henning,

I intend to re-shoot this scene with increments in the focus of the 90 in
case the infinity stop and/or RF calibration is off. But keep in mind that
the segments I posted are small crops, about 1/3 of the long dimension of
the image, so will not approach the quality of a full-sensor image.

I would be happy to send you the largest crops of a DNG file from the M9 and
an ARW file from the NEX that can go by email if you have any interest. For
that matter, I'd like to see a corresponding portion of a DNG file of yours
that represents the M9's true performance.

?howard