Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 10:05:19 -0400

I'm pleased to see that my post has caused such a controversy, although
don't like the direction that it has taken.

Progress so far:  I've sold two Nikon F's and two finders.  This pays
for my upcoming plane flight to see my mom, who lives across the country.

I may sell another camera to pay for tuition this summer.

No, having (or not having) the M9 doesn't determine whether I have to go
to the food bank or not.

I use the M9 far less than I anticipated, although I am overjoyed
whenever I do use it.  It still feels like a large expenditure.

But I suppose I still have the core LUG affliction, where compromise and
"good enough" isn't acceptable.  Wasn't that actually stated in some old
Leitz advertising?

...Vick

Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?)
Message from liangjiyang at gmail.com (Kay Yang) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?)