Subject: [Leica] Nikon D800E vs. D800
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 01:18:30 -0400

Seems like one could create a whole mailing list on sharpening issues alone
and tradeoff ideas till the cows come home.
God knows there are several third party software sharpening solutions out
there which people don't leave home without and otherwise swear by.

SAU
Sharpening Are Us.

SOL
S... Outa luck....

I remember when I got my first Photoshop it was right around its very first
relase in 1990 and it took up half my  hard drive and I had to restart with
extensions off to get it to work. I had two gigs of ram the second one
costing me 999 dollars.
I trashed this plug in thing called "unsharp mask" because why in hell would
I ever want any of my images to be unsharp? I always go for as much sharp as
I can get! Well next upgrade I kept in in there.
And learned how to make a rectangle with it.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/