Subject: [Leica] From today -> Cedric
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 08:18:22 +0100
References: <53FA74FA-F7C8-4777-B531-9437D583534B@gmail.com> <D4CC41411D7D4F8FB82D261F01028A16@jimnichols> <23BDA63B-10D2-40D6-A3A1-A12CDE5896A6@gmail.com> <CABNC8SokfV8ktgHph3ch2wd2bw8cn42B7Xx1W+sh15PTNUj4cQ@mail.gmail.com> <16A4F8DC-D1E3-442F-8E50-D562B133422F@gmail.com> <CABNC8SpqKmVJ31FdJKgt=dNKAJW4v+m9pfCr2QK1uyrY5=fftg@mail.gmail.com> <B122B581-37F8-4BDE-9D8C-AC47ED3AA123@gmail.com> <CABNC8SoM4+sY7j=4O103pegM0Y=wBLY6Zv++OHifYWNJFryvkQ@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9BA766A88@WHIZZMAIL02.whizz.org>

You are right. You should read Asph indeed. Apo's are if I remember
special glasses for some types of teles with high compensations
towards the Blue and UV spectrum. They were first made, probably in
Canada, for the US Army. Afterwards Leitz started a successfull
production for the civil market. I heard they give perfect results but
are too expensive for me.

Sorry my fingers slipped over the keyboard of wife's new laptop. It's
probably also because I hate Windows 8.

Thank you for your remark.

Cedric

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] From today -> Cedric)