Subject: [Leica] sensor cleanliness
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 19:23:41 -0400

Yes, but that was then and this is now.  I would love to photograph with
one camera and one lens but I can't get anybody to pay me to do that!  I
use three lenses mostly.  Back in the film days, I would use at least three
M cameras with different lenses and different films.  It is so much easier
now that you can change ISOs when the light changes.  I would have loved
that back when I was photographing in dark houses and then Central American
sun!!  Photographers today will never know what we had to work with in the
past.

Tina