Subject: [Leica] Eyes
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:39:04 -0700

Geoff and Tina... I strongly disagree with going to an Eye Care person to
get the proper diopter for you.

Go to a local Leica store and try out the various strengths IN PERSON to
fine the right one.

I have gone through at least 4 finding one right for me, even after
calculating, getting recommendations from this group, and even after going
to my Optometrist.  BTW he was clueless in finding the right one....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

I'd suggest that you take your camera to the doctor with you and explain
what's happening. You may be able to try your viewfinder through the various
test lenses.

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Eyes)
Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Eyes)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Eyes)