Subject: [Leica] Eyes
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:33:00 +0530

Tina,
Nikons don't hunt any more, at least the D800E and D4, focusing is
ultra fast and accurate, even in extremely low light - you should have
seen my postings using the D4 capturing action in very marginal light.
It is just a wee bit unfair to base a decision today on the focusing
capability of a Nikon 8008! They are heavy and noisy, though, but less
than you would expect, and the weight is to a large part due to
superior weather sealing, and I find it a fair enough trade for my
photography. YMMV. I seriously suggest you hire a Fuji XE-2 and the
35mm f1.4 lens for a week, when the body becomes available, and give
it a whirl. The Fuji X system equipment is truly light and noiseless.
Cheers
Jayanand