Subject: [Leica] Traveling with Leicas
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 06:02:45 +1000

Tina I suggest changing your "sleep" setting from the default. I never had
to wait in the two weeks of shooting around Barcelona.  think I had mine on
10 minutes or so. I tend to touch the release periodically while walking
around too. The only exception I found was that the camera would not work
when the power switch was in the O.F.F. position ;-) Mea culpa.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman