Subject: [Leica] Noctilux
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 07:04:58 +1000

Unless someone actually posts pictures to illustrate these opinions, you
guys are all going to be in so much trouble if Dr Ted sees this thread.  ;-)
I know that Tina and Ted are masters of these lenses wide open. Let's see
your stuff.

I just stopped the (borrowed) thing down because that was the light I had
and the DoF I wanted too.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/153201969
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/153260573

Cheers