Subject: [Leica] M9 reliability question - from the Leica Website
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 20:41:15 +0200
References: <B7874C91-D17C-48C3-BC3C-784AC35909F6@frozenlight.eu> <1C283978-5E5B-42A7-9426-847318EB9DE0@verizon.net> <8C2E4D5B-683B-4203-9445-2F252B03264D@frozenlight.eu> <4DD9B80B905042C0AE2094B3CF004498@Family> <8BD30673-2951-4668-BFA5-0ACD38D78C93@frozenlight.eu> <6d3cf876-b755-31c7-41ff-f3c06c7472dd@lighttube.net> <9562ba8e-e2b8-0ee5-08c6-1d2c62dd6529@gmx.de> <65007428-d658-b839-098c-3c06fa0ed702@lighttube.net> <9467ECB8-73F5-4CE0-A1D4-6F7740AB7E32@frozenlight.eu> <60b560a9-ac1b-41d8-a5aa-1fe5399b8ca5@lighttube.net>

Indeed, it appears that 1.204 is not on Leica?s web site. Anyway, the
listing of the M9 I was thinking of has disappeared from the Facebook Leica
Classifieds group, so it is all moot anyway.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain