Subject: [Leica] iPhoneography Workflow?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 02:29:40 -0800
References: <CAJ4y7gyqa0Bb7NyLmQWkfwwWvB+-ejN58jeoK4j0P3MFPaDr+A@mail.gmail.com> <d69ff57740e8490fa4db7fe56549078a@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <CAJ4y7gwfq-CAEw6WASgTiGR+01Yc6ekaP-MHzWxQGgeP_fbN+A@mail.gmail.com> <b7e6af4384094da6b1751e964776e82d@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <CAFfkXxti=dfxv=E-F4+uiR=TEQDXbk4oQfOcPqqr2d8HwcwXKQ@mail.gmail.com> <6bbd66f8-6f50-3fbe-f074-5e3aa80b97c1@cox.net> <CAJ4y7gzFgP2AKPny5PU8upqsJzMrkn6gXSthA5M9FykueqnAJw@mail.gmail.com>

There are other camera apps that can shoot raw and not lock you in.

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram

Message from john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster) ([Leica] iPhoneography Workflow?)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] iPhoneography Workflow?)
Message from john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster) ([Leica] iPhoneography Workflow?)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] iPhoneography Workflow?)