Subject: [Leica] Was: Exploring the 90mm Now Glasses
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 22:41:52 +0000

I never wore glasses until a few years ago when I started needing cheaters
for close up and computer.  I had a few prescriptions with either bifocal or
variable and they never seemed to work well enough to keep them on.  Zeiss
was close, but not great for someone who had never needed glasses and is
fussy about what he sees.  About a year and a half ago my eye doctor
recommended Shamir Autograph, I believe III lenses.  Amazing.  First time I
can now wear lenses almost all the time.  Computer, distance, in the lab,
close-up, reading....  Only time I take them off is using my camera.  Just
not quite there yet for me.  I just have to get use to moving my head around
to see the whole viewfinder.  I am talking Nikon D750.  And I am afraid of
scratching them as they were quite spendy.  Might look into them.  It was
amazing the number of measurements they took on my face to fit the lenses.
Much more custom rather than one size fits all.

Aram