Subject: [Leica] Fuji 6X9 RF
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Mon Nov 15 12:52:24 2004

LUGgers:

I have fallen heir to a Fuji GSW690III MF RF with a 90/3.5 (I think).  It
isn't here yet but I know very little about this camera.  It appeals to me
because it is a rangefinder that makes a BIG NEGATIVE.  It will never
replace my Leicas, mainly because the lens is too slow. I understand it is
mechanical and may not have an internal meter.

Does anyone have any experience with this "Texas Leica"?

TIA

JB