Subject: [Leica] Not Buying M8 (For Steve B)
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu Mar 13 12:54:55 2008

Oh boy sorry about that, bad choice of example and a poor explanation to go
with it, I didn't mean to imply your photographs remind me of that.  Quite
the opposite.  Your work is a good example of what is good and what I like
about photography.  The crying babies of what is bad and I hate about
photography.  I'm so sorry you thought I was equating the two, no, no, that
is a repugnant thought indeed!  I didn't mean that in a million years.
Chris

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Not Buying M8 (For Steve B))
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Not Buying M8)
Message from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Not Buying M8)