Subject: [Leica] Just for the record
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:34:02 -0700

Herbert Kanner OFFERED:

>I turned ninety yesterday, 9 June. Unfortunately I never followed Uncle
>Ted's advice about regular exercise. <<<<<<

Hey Hey Herb! :-)

Good on you lad. That's wonderful! Just wait around 7 years for me and we
can have a wee dram together! :-)

Well riding horse back can give you a good work out any time. Particularly
if you get a rangi old mare who doesn't want any part of this... "Guy on my
back!" And keeps trying to buck you off! :-)

Well in my case the mare knew I was a rookie eastern city folk and kept
testing me to see if she could buck me off?  Unfortunately she did one day
right there in the barn yard manure pile! Then stood there looking down at
me with an expression of..... GOTCHA!"

Stay well young fella, see you along the way some day! :-)
cheers,
ted

I suppose I must have been