Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tina's "Tea Party" reunion propaganda photo
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 23:13:44 -0700
References: <CA+yJO1DNTQ66Pu=2VWTqJaodUMc0q3MOb_UTdVxiL8mJhp2hrg@mail.gmail.com>, <CE871207.12444%mark@rabinergroup.com>, <CA+yJO1CnRiK60uPXcJ2sbBGs7TKyaRhiFBq-7x=F-FzHnqi-FA@mail.gmail.com>, <DUB110-W104BA8CA8B071ACD9D1E8F88D070@phx.gbl>, <164F59AA-7459-46A4-9AB5-4D250678AB65@sfr.fr>, <CA+yJO1Bf2Z6aLHGOi3yovgaq_dt0ECh97BiVATqRQbLL-RddmQ@mail.gmail.com>, <855C42D8-0C2E-42AD-AC5A-FE61DAA1FDEF@sfr.fr>, <CAFuU78eik0L4EuGBZvWroYLA7nyw_yjXGwhKOZcURY73nM84dQ@mail.gmail.com> <BLU170-W59B52C1ED06A99F424BAC6AD070@phx.gbl>

I'm sure what the "right" way to hand a pistol to someone is, but if I were
handing an "automac pistol" (technically semiautomatic) to someone over a
dinner table, I would remove the clip ( an only replace it if empty), work
the slide to eject a shell, if any, from the chamber, and then hand over the
piece.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204