Subject: [Leica] So much for "film is forever"
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 19:07:52 -0400

Ah, Ted. Humour us. I am not out there taking pictures with my smartphone
because it?s raining and stifling hot and humid here in Shenzhen this
morning.

99.99999% of all digital photographs taken are totally irrelevant after a
day or 2. The remaining 0.000000001% will be treasured by archeologist in
5,000 years as they sift through the different layers of garbage dumps for
usable flash drives for hints on how to reconstruct 21st century
civilization since so few digital records has survived the test of time.

Spencer

Message from Clive at moss.net (Clive Moss) ([Leica] So much for "film is forever")
Message from csaganich at gmail.com (CJ andS) ([Leica] So much for "film is forever")
Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] So much for "film is forever")