Subject: [Leica] OT Sensor rot
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 17:48:13 -0600

Good Leica experience.

I sent an out of warranty S2 whose top OLED had faded to NJ, who in turn
sent it to Germany.  They sent back a receipt stating the camera should
arrive back soon, forget the exact date, total time around a month.  No
charge for the repair as it was a known problem, and they are also
cleaning the sensor and mirror, and replacing the covering on the body
for no charge.  The camera had been used quite a bit for five years,
including a few months by ten students in an art museum, and always
functioned fine except for the OLED.

John