Subject: [Leica] M10 Monochrom oh yes!
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 19:28:18 +0200
References: <0DA54AE1-6238-4C15-9D24-EDC80D418674@mac.com> <CANzMCD97qO=yOLWaUck8NLMZCxuHOpR=y8yS2vsc1=2a6r7Cqg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh6+G+wrFioByYz1gB2+Oo8BTccTyHLCCxnwjBLm0KBung@mail.gmail.com> <C75948A8-1CE1-4124-B006-9DE9940CCB17@mac.com> <CAJ3Pgh433wwmsLvaX4PMyUUzcdhL03wnouygZsJXEdJe9YcVHw@mail.gmail.com> <7BACF9E2-56A7-492B-A6E1-68B92176674F@rabinergroup.com> <CABXy406WWDk-Q-6N9x5joJ-5XCtm+nS-xHwn3E1zyUR68z0hWw@mail.gmail.com> <DB03A5A4-A390-4EF8-A5C0-C63FE4AA4702@rabinergroup.com> <003301d3cb99$2cc948a0$865bd9e0$@ca>

Hi Ted,

Can?t wait to see again new pictures from you!

Cheers
Lluis